- This Boonah home is beautifully designed. The 223 square metre house on an 800 square metre block was custom designed for the land which slopes four metres to capture views of the surrounding golf course and mountains.
- No detail was missed in the sophisticated design of this home with differing roof lines, palings under the home and a watertank making it extremely liveable.
- The four bedroom home with large dining, family and living areas was constructed using James Hardy ‘ primeline heritage’ products as well as axon cladding, Kakadu bamboo flooring and a rendered finish.
- The modern kitchen is fitted with quality gas appliances while the laundry is practically designed with a steel drop-in laundry tub, bench and broom cupboard. Both bathrooms include walk in showers. The home is fitted with fans and air conditioning units throughout and a veranda with aluminium powder coated hand rails.
- The great family home includes a large double lock up garage and additional storage areas underneath the home and in front of the garage. Earthworks were taken into consideration in line with the theme of a family home, creating a fantastic spacious and flat backyard for children to play while adults are enjoying a tiled BBQ area.